Best Employment practices
We have a long history of providing targeted employment aimed at recruiting people often excluded from the general workforce.
· Single parents and primary care givers
· The underemployed
· Socially-withdrawn people
· Victims of domestic abuse
· People with disabilities (learning, physical and mental health)
· Mid and late-career unemployed
· Over 65 years of age.
· People living below the poverty line
ISFnet has established 4 subsidiaries to help us better focus on these target groups:
ISFnet Harmony Inc., ISFnet Care Inc., ISFnet Life, and Joy Consultancy