Harmony offers a range of high-quality IT and business support services.
Clients that choose Harmony are assured of service excellence as well as enhancement of their brand image as companies that cares about society and social issues.
At Harmony, we have created a friendly and supportive employment environment for people with a disability who, through training and practical work experience, gain the skills and the independence needed for fuller integration into workforce.
We are committed to:
- employing people who have a disability
- providing practical training, giving people the skills they need to succeed
- offering people the opportunity to gain valuable work experience
- fostering self-reliance and independence
- guaranteeing all staff employment until the age of 60
- guaranteeing full-time employees a livable income and long-term future employment
By 2020, Harmony aims to provide long-term employment to over 1000 people with a disability